"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."

Alma 37:6

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Love to See the Temple - Extra Verse

I wanted to find or write an extra verse to "I Love to See the Temple" that helps the song fit more specifically to the 2014 Primary theme topic for June.  I couldn't find one that was what I wanted so I wrote my own!


I Love to See the Temple - CS p. 95, extra verse
I love to see the temple, I'm strengthened every hour
By holy ordinances performed by priesthood power
For the temple is the place where we are bound to all our fam'ly
As we do their work we all are blessed
Now and through eternity

I may or may not tweak a few words here and there, but I am pretty happy with this after racking my brain for the last week about it!

I'm planning on teaching simplified sign language to this song.  I like when the children use sign language with music, or anyone really.  I've also heard that it helps them learn the songs better.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment