"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."

Alma 37:6

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review Activity: Ways to Sing Cards (More!)

I've created a few more fun ways to sing cards.  Some I borrowed from others, but made it my own size and style.



Click here for the PDF document of more of the cards.

Here is my first post with the first set of fun ways to sing cards.

Included:
  • Whisper Sing
  • Opera Style
  • Plug Your Nose
  • No Blinking
  • Slow / Fast - can be used separate or together (as in: switch between holding up one or the other and the children sing according to the card shown) although I probably wouldn't do Slow on it's own!
  • "Oo" Like a Monkey - sing the song and occasionally hold this card up to signal everyone to sing "oo-oo-oo" until you put the card down (can also be used with the Sing card in the first post)
  • Sing Backwards - everyone turn around and sing to the back of the room
  • Shiver
  • Clap - clap the song while you sing


Links to other blogs with Fun Ways to Sing ideas:

Sing Play Eat
AF Primary Singing Time
Primary Singing Time with Matilda
Teach LDS Children
Sofia's Primary Ideas

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I like that they're fine ways of singing reverent songs as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to print out the cards but for some reason my printer will only print them in black and white because it is a PDF file. Do you by chance have them as a word document or some other form that I could print in color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for putting these together and sharing them!!! They saved me so much time and the pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these fun ideas. The pictures are eye-catching too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Thank you so much! I'm the primary president filling in for our absent singing time leader. I think these will be very fun to try with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We used these today in our home church and my kids were just laughing so hard and singing too! Thank you so much for these!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How can I get on your webpage? I am knew to all this so any idea is very, very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete