"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."

Alma 37:6

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mother, I Love You - Picture Prompts

We are singing Mother, I Love You (p. 207) for Mother's Day in a few weeks.  We've been singing it together for a few weeks now but we are ALL having a hard time remembering which words come when!  And I do not want to set the kids up for failure, since I will not be singing along with them they won't be able to follow me.  So I decided I needed something to help them (and me) remember what comes next.  So here is my picture prompt for this song.

Click here for the picture prompt PDF 


Note: I added the picture of the mother in there for you, but for those instances I will be holding up our "crying mother" (which is the same picture). We did the "crying mother" activity this last week and the kids loved it so I'm hoping when they see it in Sacrament Meeting they will smile and sing out and proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment