"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."

Alma 37:6

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bells Chart - Christmas Music


Here are a few bell charts I made for some Christmas music.  I converted two of the songs into the key of C in the LDS.org music library, and the others are in the original key and have either a sharp or a flat (if you only have the 8 note bell set you can just leave out those notes you don't have).  I have the 13 note bell set.  My Primary kids are really excited to get to play the bells this week!  They love them!

For the Christmas songs that we only get to since once a year I will also post the words on the board so everyone can sing along while they play.


ANGELS WE HAVE HEARD ON HIGH: Bell Chart



CHRISTMAS BELLS: Bell Chart



JOY TO THE WORLD: key of C

Bell Chart                                 Sheet Music
       


THE FIRST NOEL: key of C

Bell Chart                                 Sheet Music
       

13 comments:

  1. This is perfect! Just what I was looking for. Thanks for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my bell set a B flat would be labeled A#. Other than that, it works perfectly with my hand/desk bells. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best! This is exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best! This is exactly what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so APPRECIATE the time you spent making these! It's exactly what I was looking for.
    You're sweet to share these and bless the lives of us that are not so musically talented.
    Thanks Again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Kami for sharing all your effort that has gone into these! They are so thorough!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to make several of these charts, yours are my favorite i have seen. Would you be willing to share how you made them so i can create more of them with other songs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure, I just used Microsoft Word. You have to tweak the spacing a bit but it's mostly copy and paste once you have all the bell symbols :) I'd be happy to email you the word docs of these if you give me your email address.

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much, we have never used the handbells before and this will be a great help. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw thank you! I'm needing to find more bell songs for my primary kids, ie: Away in a Manger. Yours is the first place I could find any, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete