"...by small and simple things are great things brought to pass..."

Alma 37:6

Friday, March 3, 2017

Living Prophets Song - 2016 version

Hi friends!  Since I moved and subsequently got released from the Primary music (that was a sad, sad, sad day!), I haven't been around!  But today I wanted to share a new version of the Prophets and Apostles Name song with our new Apostles, Elders Rasband, Stevenson, and Renlund.  Aren't they great??  I love the Apostles.  Anywho, here is the 2016 version of the song, from the 2012 version that Nalani put together:



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy singing!

1 comment:

  1. Question, I see the church's official name on it, is this a church approved song? Someone asked today and I wasn't sure! 😊 I remember learning something similar growing up and just want to make sure I'm teaching church approved music! Thank you!! 😊

    ReplyDelete